Counselor's Corner

Friday, September 29, 2006

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to Counselor's Corner!!

I am very excited about this project which is an opportunity for students, teachers, parents and the counselor to be informed, to communicate and to share our ideas, upcoming events and success stories.

You know there is so much to share and I know that you too have a lot to tell me. I invite you to read the rules and regulations and let me know if you want to be part of this counselor's blogging community.

Counselor R

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hola,

    Welcome to the blogosphere! I hope to read more updates about your class activities in this class information portal. We have a new project "NetPals: Global Collaboration of Teacher Bloggers", and we hope that you be part of our network.

    Co-Teacher Blogger,

    MARIA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home